Medication Therapy Services
Pharmacists participating in the third program year, ending June 30, 2017, must complete all of the following steps.
If you have not registered for the program a minimum of 20 days prior, MPA reserves the right to withdraw your PSE Project scholarship grant award.
- Complete the online PSE scholarship grant application.
- Register to attend an onsite MTS program in St. Louis (STLCOP) or Kansas City (UMKC)
- Complete online course work prior to live program.
- STLCOP or UMKC School of Pharmacy will notify MPA of your program completion.
- Upon completion of the certification program, obtain your MTS certificate from the Board of Pharmacy.
MTS Scholarship Grant Application
Registration for this program is now closed.
APhA's Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services
UMKC School of Pharmacy, UMKC Health Sciences Building
2464 Charlotte Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
CE: 21 hours (self-study 10 hrs; onsite 8 hrs; post exercise 3 hrs); $400 Cost
Meets Missouri MTS certification requirements.
How To Participate in the PSE Project
- Apply for a PSE Project scholarship grant
- Register to attend a PSE program
- Receive program cost reimbursement upon completion of all certification program requirements
The PSE Project is for ALL pharmacists, whether you hold your B.S. Pharm. or Pharm.D. degree
- Has it been a while since pharmacy school graduation and you need a refresher on the application of evidence-based/best practice medicine?
- In need of a primer on what MTS certification is, the Board of Pharmacy requirements, and how MTS fits into your practice?
- Would you benefit from practice writing an MTS protocol and having a template to help you begin the process?
- Would you like an opportunity to begin building a network of like-minded colleagues to support you in building your clinical practice?
- Do you need targeted CE to support your MTS renewal, if you already have your MTS?